St. George’s United Church in Courtenay requires a pianist/organist for one Sunday per month Sunday worship at 10:30 AM and for Choir practice the preceding Wednesday at 7:30 PM.
This position pays $ 20.58 /hour based on a maximum of five hours per week which totals $102.90/ week.
Your goal is to use all musical talents to communicate a lively and exciting spirit and to involve the congregation in spiritual development leading to a deeper sense of worship through music.
Qualifications preferred for this position are: Royal Conservatory of Music level 8 minimum, experience as an accompanist; experience playing a piano in a church setting preferred.
A complete job description with all duties is available online by clicking here or at the church office Tuesday-Friday 9-noon at 506 – 6th Street, Courtenay.
Resumes can be submitted to the church office or by email to email@example.com (please use in subject line: Church Musician)
The position will commence as soon as possible upon hiring a suitable applicant.
- Location: St. George’s United Church, Courtenay
- Compensation $20.58/hour based on maximum of 5 hours per week
- This is a part-time job, generally one Sunday/month
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.